Owner of websites and mobile applications.
The identity of the owner can be found in the “Legal Notice”.
The policy of use regulates the rules by which this website is governed and establishes the rights and obligations of both users and the owner.
It is any person who accesses the web under their sole responsibility.
Access implies reading and acceptance of this policy, as well as of the other policies set out in the legal notice.
User’s rights and obligations
- Browsing, accessing and using all free content provided on the web, viewing the elements, printing, copying and storing them for personal and private use, as well as those paid content, once the corresponding amount has been satisfied, fixed for each particular service.
- The use of the services and contents is solely and exclusively private, so you cannot obtain any benefit from them, unless prior written agreement with the owner of the rights.
- To protect your personal data.
- Use must be done in accordance with applicable legislation.
- The user undertakes, but not limited to, not to use the website for:
- engage in activities that are illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, of the apology of terrorism or of attacks on human rights;
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the website and its providers or third parties, introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logic systems that are likely to cause the above-mentioned damage;
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages
- use the trademark, trade names, as well as any other identifying sign or other rights that are subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its owner.
- to make known to BeOneSec that information that it considers of interest to the proper functioning of the site such as, for example, the existence of incorrect links, inaccurate information, etc.
BeOneSec’s rights and obligations
- Update and modify any of the policies contained on the web, both in its content and for technical reasons and adaptation to new legal or technical needs, without this update or modification generating any kind of economic compensation or compensation to users.
- Defining and establishing free uses and content, as well as setting prices and requirements for exclusive services and content.
- To prevent access by those users who make use contrary to the policies defined on the site, as well as to remove any comments or opinions expressed in the site that are in conflict with these policies.
- Cancel, delete or terminate the services and contents that it deems appropriate, without notice and without generating rights of compensation, unless expressly stipulated in the services contracted.
- Appeal to the courts in defence of their legitimate rights, demanding the corresponding compensation and compensation.
- BeOneSec is not responsible for the opinions and comments made by the users of the web.
Links to third-party sites
BeOneSec is not responsible for the contents of any kind included in web pages that may be linked to this website, nor does we exercise any kind of control over such sites, so we are exempt from any liability of any type that took place due to access to them, for example: mode of access, security, services or contents offered, etc.
The existence of links or hyperlinks to third parties does not under any circumstances imply the presence of a relationship, collaboration or contractual commitment between such third parties and BeOneSec.
Links to social networks
BeOneSec has profiles created on various social networks that can be accessed directly from the BeOnesec web site. The personal information of users existing on BeOneSec is not shared with any of the other social networks, so the user must authorize the tracking and access in each of them independently.
Third-party links to BeOneSec
The links that third parties may make to the web of BeOneSec are made under their sole responsibility and as long as the site where they are located respects the principles established in the policies defined in this web, the establishment of links to sites that violate the current legislation applicable in Spain, as well as the generally accepted uses and customs are expressly prohibited.
Given our inability to control that third parties may incorporate a link or hyperlink, BeOneSec expressly disclaims its responsibility for any content, form and background of the web site or site on which such link has been hosted, and reserves the right to go to courts to demand the removal of such link.
Exclusion of warranties and liability
BeOneSec is not responsible, in any case, for the damages and damages of any nature that could cause, in the situations expressly contained in the various policies approved and in particular and as an enunciation: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid them in force on the web.
Intellectual and industrial property
BeOneSec, by itself or as a licensee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (in enunciative terms, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights are reserved, so it is not possible to reproduce, distribute and communicate to the public, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the written authorization of BeOneSec.
Data protection in BeOneSec is carried out in accordance with the approved Data Protection Policy and must be read and accepted by the user.
When by court decision or by normative change a clause is annulled, it will be excluded from the content of the policies established, keeping the rest of the clauses in force, except for those to which it makes inapplicable.
Only the express and written acceptance by BeOneSec of non-application of any clause will be valid, therefore excluding any tacit situation that may occur during the validity of these, and BeOnesec may be required to comply with all of them at any time.
The website will be governed by the Spanish and European legislation in force at all times.
The parties, with express renunciation to their own jurisdiction, submit for the settlement of as many disputes as may arise to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Seville.