We use the power of cybersecurity to generate positive impact.
Monitoring and Alert
Real-time monitoring and alerts of the operation of applications and systems to detect possible threats.
Proactive vulnerability analysis based on the infrastructure of the monitored systems and applications.
Implementation of corrective and defensive measures for vulnerabilities.
What is the objective? The main objective is to maintain an adequate level of security to ensure business continuity.
To do this, we monitor security 24×7 and adapt the service to new threats in real time, thus delegating the proactivity of security to experts.
How do we do it? In three phases to have the service operational in reduced time frames:
- Phase 1: Initial diagnosis of assets and adequacy of the security level.
- Phase 2: Configuration of the managed security service
- Phase 3: Activation of the managed security service for 24×7 monitoring and proactive analysis of security information.
What do you get?
- Compilation of alerts based on the cyber-incident management guide CCN-STIC-817 of the National Security Scheme
- Proactive response for asset security improvement recommendations
- Response to security alerts based on an impact matrix that classifies information based on the service / asset affected and the level of service of said asset.
We are here for you
We know from experience that a high percentage of clients come to us when there is no longer a remedy. We prefer that you count on us before it happens. Because when the spark jumps, everything is foliage. Let us erect the necessary watchtowers and firewalls to prevent desolation.
In any case, whatever the circumstances, we are here to help you. Contact us even in the middle of the fire. And do not worry, we do not intend to appear dressed like this!